Catalina 36 mains'l offshore, standard rig by Ullman for in-mast furling. Sail is sewn with three rows of strong tri-step stitching. Sail includes, leech line, tell tales, clew block, sail bag, sail insignia, loose foot, sail numbers and sunbrella cover on the clew. We do not include battens as they interfere with furling.
A word regarding our sail cloth:
We do not use cheap, no name fabric. We use primarily Dimension - Polyant sailcloth. Dimension is a German company with production facilities in Germany and the US. On occasion, when cloth weight demands it, we may use cloth by Contender. With head offices in the Netherlands, Contender has locations in the US and worldwide. Both companies manufacture high quality, premium Dacron sailcloth.
A longer lasting cover:
Since polyester stitching often fails long before the cover fabric, all of our Sunbrella covers are stitched using Tenara® sewing thread produced by the makers of Gortex® fabric. Though much more expensive than standard Dacron thread, it offers multiple advantages including:
• Unaffected by sunlight (it retains its strength even after extended UV exposure).
• Unaffected by extremes of hot and cold.
• Resists acid rain, salt water, and pollution.
Sail Type: Furling Main
Cloth Weight: 7oz
Draft Stripe: No
Furling Mains'l Cover (both sides): Sunbrella
Rows of Tri-Step Stitching: 3
1) This item does not conform to the shipping table in the Shopping Cart. Additional shipping must be calculated. When you place your order we always call with a shipping quote before billing your card. For a quote in advance, just call 800/959-7245.
2) A 50% nonrefundable deposit will be billed when your order for this item is accepted. The balance will be billed when the product ships.
3) This is a custom made sail. You provide the information and we build it for you, exactly how you ask. Once you order it we are going to build it just for you, just as you asked. We never want to see it again, and no one else wants it either. So be careful and order it correctly the first time because it can't be canceled, returned, or magically changed into something different!