This double pole breaker is the DC master breaker used to replace the original 135 amp red handled Push-Pull breaker that is no longer available. See "May we also suggest" below for the replacement DC Main Panel Only, which is required to retrofit to these breakers.
Although it appears to be only one breaker from the front, look behind the panel. You will discover it is actually two breakers ganged together (click on the image found below under "Additional Images").
Wiring diagrams for the main distribution panel, where these replacement breakers are used, are available in the 12 VDC sections of your owner's manual.
• Height: 2-1/2"
• Width: 1-1/2"
• Depth (not including protrusions): 2"
• Mounting hole spacing (center to center) top to bottom: 2.059"
• Mounting hole spacing (center to center) side to side: 3/4"
1) Even though there are four mounting holes in the breaker itself, in the typical Catalina master panel the breaker is secured to the panel with only two screws.
2) Other breaker styles are available. If your breaker was original equipment in your Catalina, chances are we have it available. Call Catalina Direct tech support at 916/843-1971 with a detailed description of the breaker you need.