Push to start button switch for most engine panels. Includes a black rubber boot to protect the switch from moisture.
In some cases the panel is wired with the button handling the glow plugs and the momentary position of the key switch handling engine start. In either case, this push button switch is robust enough to handle the load.
• Marine construction brass body with brass terminals for corrosion resistance
• Gasket sealed case prevents moisture intrusion
• Snap-on black rubber cap to protect the plunger
If yours is an early boat ('70's or early 80's) check the dimensions carefully. No records exist for these small parts and different vendors may have been used in the early years.
• Diameter of threaded shaft: 5/8"
• Length of threaded shaft: 1"
• Rating: 10 A at 12 Vdc