LED replacement module with side pins. Used on the surface mount swivel light shown below in "May we also suggest."
• Bulb type: Wafer style side pin LED bulb
• Voltage: 12v
• Lumens: 187
• Color temperature: Warm White LED 3200k
• Approximate power consumption: 2w ( ~ .17 amps)
• Approximate incandescent equivalent: 10W ( ~ .83 amps)
• Diameter: ~1.00" (25mm)
• Pin diameter: 0.028"
• Pin Spacing: ~0.16" (4mm)
• Pin Length: ~0.35" (9mm)
This LED is bi-directional, meaning that it is not polarity sensitive.
The LED Module is accessed by removing the small black trim ring that holds the frosted lens in place. The black plastic components are very precisely made so the break between the ribbed eyeball and the smooth trim ring is barely visible. But you can insert a fingernail just below the ribbed eyeball and gently pry off the trim ring. Be careful! When the trim ring pops off, the frosted glass will fall to the floor and break if you are not prepared for it! C-275, C-315, C-355, C-375, C-385, C-425, C-445