Damper plate for Universal engines. Often ordered with our replacement transmission, #Z4099, shown below in "May we also suggest."
Compatible with the following engine models (and the boats that we are aware used these engines... There could be other combinations as well:
• 5424 (later designated M-30 used in the S&S Catalina 38)
• M-35 (Catalina 34, Catalina 36, Catalina 38)
• Outside diameter: 152mm (about 6")
• Hole details: 24 total holes on 140mm (about 5-1/2") diameter circle
• Small holes: 16, 5mm (about 3/16")
• Large holes: 8, 6mm (about 15/64")
• Hub length: 30mm (about 1-1/8")
• Number of springs: 6, three different sizes
1) If your boat has a different engine, call our Tech Support line to get information on the appropriate damper plate for your engine as the hole pattern is different.
2) The pricing of the aftermarket and the OEM versions both may change with each purchase. Both are sourced from overseas factories and are competitively priced each shipment by the importer.
3) When you order this special order item it sets off a chain of events like Willie Wonka in the chocolate factory. Once you turn the valve the chocolate is coming down the pipe. If you then decide you want caramel, the chocolate is still going to come out of the pipe. We can't put the Chocolate back in the pipe, so someone is going to have to eat it, and it's not going to be us! Your order can't be canceled, returned, or magically changed into caramel, so please order carefully the first time!