Prop Strut with Cutlass Bearing for the Catalina 310, Catalina 320, Catalina 34, Catalina 36, and Catalina 38.
• 8.3125" long (measured fore & aft) convex surface at hull interface.
• 3.625 wide at hull interface.
• 13" tall (measured along the centerline of the side).
• Except for the bore and top of rocker, this is an unfinished casting, so measurements are approximate.
1) It has come to our attention that the mounting hole pattern in prop struts has varied over time. This strut can be supplied with or without holes. We have found that most match the standard hole pattern, so those that we stock have the square holes. If you are attempting to use your existing mounting holes in the boat verify the hole pattern in the "More Images" below. If the pattern is different, you can special order this strut without the holes drilled.
2) Our stock struts are pre drilled with square holes to facilitate the use of carriage bolts with the head of the bolt on the outside of the hull.
3) This strut is typically through bolted into a molded recess in the hull. Nuts (not included) are installed above the hull, inside the boat. The area around the mounting flange is then filled and faired from outside the hull.
4) This item does not conform to the shipping table in the Shopping Cart. Additional shipping must be calculated. When you place your order we always call with a shipping quote before billing your card. For a quote in advance, call 800/959-7245.