Catalina Direct's in-house made pleated shades are a direct replacement for boats equipped at the factory with pleated shades. The fabric and color are an exact match to the original and you can even reuse the old mounting holes.
They are also a great retrofit for early boats that used traditional curtains.
You should measure the individual ports you wish to cover, as port sizes vary significantly from boat to boat. Note that this is one of OUR stock sizes and is not necessarily a size used on your particular boat. If you do not see the size(s) you need, please call our sales staff for assistance.
Individual window shade 12" wide
• Contemporary design with a clean up-to-date look
• Eliminating curtain tracks creates a clean installation that is easy to complete
• When the shades are open windows are completely uncovered providing a clear view and bright interior
• Matching straps secure shades open in a tidy bundle above the window
• Marine Dot Snaps secure the shades against the cabin when down to ensure maximum privacy and they don't wear out like Velcro can
• Available in standard bone white
• Sold each
1) Order one Installation Tool Set for Window Shades shown below under "May we also suggest" to complete your project. Only one installation set per project is required.
2) The shade pictured above is for reference only. Width of shade varies with the part number.
3) Although the fabric and color are an exact match to the original, the color of your original shades will have changed over time. If you attempt to replace a single shade on one side of the cabin, the color will no longer match and it is likely the replacement will be obvious.