Catalina Direct's in-house made pleated shades are a direct replacement for boats equipped at the factory with pleated shades. The fabric and color are an exact match to the original and you can even reuse the old mounting holes.
They are also a great retrofit for early boats that used traditional curtains.
Since the width of individual shades vary depending upon the year, model and configuration of your boat, we carry many popular widths in our inventory.
Since we make them in house, we are happy to offer additional shades in any width you desire from 13" to 48" in 1" increments. Production only takes a day or two.
Choose from our stock lengths offered below or call us with the custom widths you desire.
Individual window shades in your choice of width.
• Contemporary design with a clean up-to-date look
• Eliminating curtain tracks creates a clean installation that is easy to complete
• When the shades are open windows are completely uncovered providing a clear view and bright interior
• Matching straps secure shades open in a tidy bundle above the window
• Marine Dot Snaps secure the shades against the cabin when down to ensure maximum privacy and they don't wear out like Velcro can
• Available in standard bone white
• Sold each
1) This is a cut to fit part. You provide the information we need to cut this product for you. Once you order it we are going to cut it just for you, just as you asked. We never want to see it again, and no one else wants it either. So be careful and order it correctly the first time because it can't be canceled, returned, or magically changed into something different!
2) This item does not conform to the shipping table in the Shopping Cart. Additional shipping must be calculated. When you place your order we always call with a shipping quote before billing your card. For a quote in advance, just call 800/959-7245.