Pedestal table support bracket used on the earlier 1990's Catalinas with gas spring assembly. Lower tube portion is about 3" in diameter while the upper tube portion is about 2-3/8" in diameter fits into this support. Characterized by its bow tie shape. Later models used a round support base shown below in "May we also suggest".
• Main table bracket
• Locking wedge
• Knob with threaded stud for securing / tightening locking wedge (not shown in photo)
• Length: 502 mm (19-34")
• Width (maximum): 184 mm (7-1/4")
• Width (minimum): 89 mm (3-1/2")
• Receiver (post) diameter: 60 mm (2-3/8")
• Thickness: 44 mm (1-3/4")
Please note that this bracket is built in Holland and made to metric system standard dimensions. All Imperial equivalents are approximate.
Verify dimensions are correct for your application. Add a note at check out regarding your post diameter and we will make sure we get you the appropriate part.