This product is currently not available.
Supply chains worldwide have been affected by the Covid 19 pandemic. We are not able to source this product with a reasonable lead time or at a reasonable cost.
Order now with no obligation. We will call for your approval of current price and lead time as soon as they become available.
Cat-Pack Kit for the Catalina 400. A convenient upgrade from the Dutchman flaking system that many Catalinas were equipped with when new and a giant upgrade for those boats that have no sail handling system at all. Just cast off the halyard and let the sail fall. The included lazy Jack system catches the sail and funnels it into the wide open top or the Sunbrella cover. Tidy up the sail and zip the cover closed. You're done!
• Sunbrella catch pack that slides into slot on boom
• Lazy jack system
• (2) Cheek blocks w/ fasteners that mount 2/3rd of the way up the mast for the jack line controls
• (2) Cleats w/ fasteners that mount lower on the mast to tie of the control lines
• (2) Eye straps for attaching clip support lines
• Drill & Tap for fasteners
Combine with our #Z2670 batten car and sailtrack system for the simplest of mains'l handling.
1) Your sail must be loose footed to retrofit this kit. See our listings for new mainsails that come loose footed should your existing sail be footed.
2) This item does not conform to the shipping table in the Shopping Cart. Additional shipping must be calculated. When you place your order we always call with a shipping quote before billing your card. For a quote in advance, just call 800/959-7245.
3) A 50% nonrefundable deposit will be billed when your order for this special order item is accepted. The balance will be billed when the product ships.
4) This is a custom made part. You provide the information we need to build this product for you. Once you order it we are going to build it just for you, just as you asked. We never want to see it again, and no one else wants it either. So be careful and order it correctly the first time because it can't be canceled, returned, or magically changed into something different!