A replacement aluminum diesel fuel tank for the Catalina 400. Includes fuel gauge sender and inspection port. Many of the early fuel tanks were only 0.090" thick, while our standard thickness is 0.125".
You must verify the dimensions of the tank are suitable for your use. It is always possible the tank size changed during production but the change was not recorded.
This custom product will be made to your dimensions. Click on the Measurement Drawing in the "Technical Support" area below. Print the required drawing then email or fax the completed and signed drawing back to us.
• Height (maximum): 11"
• Width (maximum): 18"
• Length (maximum): 62"
• Wall Thickness: 0.125" aluminum
• Capacity: 44 gallons
• Sending Unit (included) has a range of 240-33 Ohms
Includes 6" inspection port to facilitate a thorough clean out in the future.
1) This item does not conform to our standard shipping policies. Call 800-959-7245 (800-959-SAIL) for a shipping estimate.
2) An additional packaging charge also applies to this item.
3) A 50% nonrefundable deposit will be billed when your order for this special order item is accepted.
4) When you order a special order item it sets off a chain of events like Willie Wonka in the chocolate factory. Once you turn the valve the chocolate is coming down the pipe. If you then decide you want caramel, the chocolate is still going to come out of the pipe. We can't put the Chocolate back in the pipe, so someone is going to have to eat it, and it's not going to be us! Your order can't be canceled, returned, or magically changed into caramel, so please order carefully the first time!
5) A fuel tank is not deck hardware that is polished to present a beautiful shine to guests onboard. Tanks are fabricated on a metal bench by a guy wearing a welding visor that he can't see out of. Welding spatter that ends up between the tank and his bench will scratch the tank as it is moved about while welding. Every tank has scratches and imperfections that, due to its nature and the fact that it is hidden in a locker when installed, are not polished out before shipping. Cosmetic scratches, dings and abrasions are not considered defects.