Gate stanchion for Florida built Catalina 350, Catalina 375, late Catalina 380's, and Catalina 387. High/low stanchion base w/ 2 fasteners at deck level and a 1/2" threaded stud at the base of the primary stanchion. The original support leg was smaller 3/4" diameter tubing at an angle to the main stanchion with a single fastener securing it to the ?. The support leg on this replacement stanchion is larger at 1" diameter. In the additional images below, notice how our 5/16" (original were 1/4") reinforcing rod is welded top and bottom of mounting base to strengthen the entire assembly.
This is also the aft gate stanchion for the starboard side of the boat.
• Top of toerail to top of stanchion: 24-1/2"
• Top of toerail to center of top lifeline: 24"
• High/low offset from deck to top of toerail: 1-1/4"
• Distance from top of main stanchion to center of weld for support leg: 7-1/4"
• Diameter of primary stanchion: 1"
• Diameter of brace tube: 1" (Uses a single fastener at the top of the toerail)
• Center to center from primary to secondary leg bases: 12"
• Single 1/4" hole at base of support leg.
• Two 1/4" through bolt holes at deck level of main base on 1-1/4" centers.
• Single 1/2" x 2-1/4" threaded stud at base of main stanchion mounts to the top of the toerail.
Caution! Although we believe this is the correct part, be sure to measure carefully to ensure Catalina used this part on your boat. Catalina's vendor was inconsistent with their supply of this stanchion especially during early production.