Six gallon Seaward domestic hot water heater with galvanized exterior enclosure. Inner tank is made from Alcoa Alclad aluminum alloy for long life. 120 volts, 1500 watts. Electrical and fresh water connections are located on the 13" X 13" front panel. The heat exchanger connections for the engine cooling water are located on the the rear panel.
If required for your installation, it is also available with the heat exchanger connections for the engine cooling water located on the front for the same price . A version with a stainless steel enclosure is also available. See part #Z2872 listed below under "May we also suggest". Call for details and to purchase these other versions of this heater.
• Height: 13"
• Width: 13"
• Depth (box only): 16"
• Greatest depth (which includes mounting brackets): 19-3/4"
• Potable water female thread: 1/2 NPT
• Capacity: 6 gallon
1) "Rear" in this case refers to the side away from you in the photo. The "Front" is the side facing you where the majority of the connections are made. "Front" and "Rear" do not refer to the orientation of the water heater as mounted in your particular boat.
2) This item does not conform to the shipping table in the Shopping Cart. Additional shipping must be calculated. When you place your order we always call with a shipping quote before billing your card. For a quote in advance, just call 800/959-7245.
3) This heater comes with a 120 volt element intended for use in the United States. If your boat is wired for 240 volts (such as in Europe or Australia) then please contact us for information on converting this heater to 240 volts.
5) Keep in mind that a previous owner may have installed additional equipment that may make it difficult to remove your old hot water heater. It is wise to remove your old heater before ordering a new one. Remember that space is tight. In may boats you must remove a teak door or drawer assembly entirely in order to provide adequate clearance for removal. Tilting and rotating the heater in varying positions will be required as you work the heater out of its usual home.
C-315, C-375, C-385