Gasket for Lewmar 13" x 13" Coastline hatch. Seals the lid to the deck flange.
• Catalina 28 (2 ea)
• Catalina 30 (1 or 2 ea)
• Catalina 36 (2 ea)
• Catalina 42 (2 ea)
For Lewmar Coastline hatches manufactured from 1991 through 1999 (Catalina used this series of hatch as early as 1994. It is likely they used it even earlier. it is also likely Catalina installed this Coastline hatch inventory in boats until sometime in 2000). This hatch can be identified by a single (not split) frame that cannot be disassembled in two halves. The gasket has a trapezoidal cross section and is glued onto the bottom of the aluminum frame surrounding the lens.
• Outside of lid: 330mm x 330mm (about 13" x 13")
• Cut out in the deck: 260mm x 260mm (about 10-1/4" x 10-1/4")
• Cutout radius: 42.5mm (about 1-11/16")
• Height off of deck: 25mm (about 1")
Please note that these hatches are built in England and made to metric system standard dimensions. All Imperial equivalents are approximate.
There may be other instances where this hatch is used. It is also possible that not every boat described above used this hatch. Please use the dimensions above and the photos below to verify which hatch is actually installed on your boat.
1) Since Lewmar is a British company, all of their products are metric. The fractional dimensions provided are the nearest equivalents.
2) "Coastline" model hatches typically have the name "Coastline" stamped into the lens. Use this characteristic for verification as other Lewmar hatch models use different gaskets.Lewmar Size 10