Large opening Lewmar port with round ends. Catalina started using these stainless steel ports in April of 2006. They replaced the older aluminum framed ports and use a different style gasket. Includes smoke lens, white interior trim, flyscreen, gasket, (8) M5x 25mm mount screws, and instructions.
To determine which port you have, measure the overall dimension of the frame on the outside of the boat. This is always the most consistent and reliable dimension to use as the defining characteristic of the port.
• (4 ea) Catalina 315 and Catalina 355
• (6 ea) Catalina 350, Catalina 400 and Catalina 42
• (8 ea) Catalina 375, Catalina 385 and Catalina 445
• (9 ea) Catalina 440
• (10 ea) Catalina 470
There may be other uses we are not aware of. They may also not have been used every year the boat was produced.
• Outside of mounting flange (measured on the outside of the boat): 425mm x 191mm (about 16-3/4" x 7-1/2")
• Cut out size: 405mm x 171mm (about 15-15/16" x 6-3/4")
Please note that these ports are built in England and made to metric system standard dimensions. All Imperial equivalents are approximate.
1) With new economic realities restricting the inventory levels of even major manufacturers like Lewmar, if we don't happen to have one on the shelf, we may have to wait for one to be made in the UK. In that case, delivery may take in the neighborhood of 5 to 6 weeks. Lewmar Stainless Steel Size 7RE, C-315, C-355, C-375, C-385, C-425, C-445