This is the replacement for the original opening port used on many Catalinas. This fits the same cutout and is also a direct replacement for newer boats that were originally equipped with these ports. The dogs have been redesigned and have a different look. The original port is no longer available.
For a better fitting and better functioning screen than the original that comes with this port, see the related item below.
The older Lewmar port was produced from 1982 through 1999. If your boat was built shortly after that date, be careful. You may have a newer boat that Catalina Yachts built using older ports that were still in inventory. These ports were used on many Catalinas in the quantities listed below.
• Mounting fasteners (12)
• White plastic flange
• Stainless frame for deck
• Opening port
• (2 ea) on the Capri 26, Catalina 270, Catalina 27 (one customer with a 1988 Catalina 27 reports his boat used two size 0), Catalina 28, Catalina 37 and Catalina 42
• (4 ea) on the Catalina 30 and Catalina 38
• (7 ea) on the Catalina 320
• (8 ea) on the Catalina 34
• (6 ea) on the Catalina 36
There may be other uses we are not aware of. They were also not used every year the boat was produced.
• Outside of mounting flange (measured on the outside of the boat): 367mm x 191mm (about 14-7/16" x 7-1/2")
• Port opening: 298mm x 121mm (about 11-3/4" x 4-3/4")
• Cut out size: 347mm x 171mm (about 13-5/8" x 6-3/4")
Please note that these ports are built in England and made to metric system standard dimensions. All Imperial equivalents are approximate.
Just because your boat is listed above, don't assume your boat has these ports installed. If Lewmar ran out of this port, Catalina could not just stop production. They may have been forced to use a different port or a port from a different manufacturer until more of these arrived stateside from the UK. Always confirm which ports you have by comparing dimensions and photos before ordering.Lewmar New Standard Size 1