Flyscreen for the 7-1/2" x 16-3/4" (round end) stainless steel frame Lewmar opening port. The port has plastic dogs which you push to close and pull to open.
• (4 ea) Catalina 315 and Catalina 355
• (6 ea) Catalina 400 and Catalina 42
• (8 ea) Catalina 375, Catalina 385 and Catalina 445
• (9 ea) Catalina 440
• (10 ea) Catalina 470
There may be other uses we are not aware of. They may also not have been used every year the boat was produced.
• Outside of mounting flange (measured on the outside of the boat): 425mm x 191mm (about 16-3/4" x 7-1/2")
• Cut out size: 405mm x 171mm (about 15-15/16" x 6-3/4")
• 14-3/4" x 5-3/4"
Please note that these ports are built in England and made to metric system standard dimensions. All Imperial equivalents are approximate.
We have found that even screens in the same batch will be a little different in color. Sometimes they are bright white while other times they are off white.
Lewmar Stainless Steel Size 7RE, C-315, C-355, C-375, C-385, C-425, C-445