DISCONTINUED BY MANUFACTURE
This table pedestal features top quality gas lifting springs and a positive locking device. Columns are marine grade anodized aluminum. The bases and stop collars are molded in Marelon for years of trouble free performance and zero corrosion. Please call Tech Support for additional assistance.
• Base Diameter: 9-3/4"
• Travel Distance: 13"
• Max Height: from 26" to 31"
• Maximum Height: 26"
• Minimum Height: 13"
• Bury: 5"
• See drawing in the addtional photos to the left for more information
If your required dimensions are different than the standard dimensions listed above, please note your Max Height, Min Height, and Bury, in the comments field at the bottom of the customer information entry form during checkout.
For a replacement knob, see Table Pedestal Clamping Knob below under "May we also suggest"
CAUTION: Do not use any lubricants on telescoping pedestals. Clean with fresh, soapywater only. When lowering any gas spring system, be sure to press down directly over the pedestal so you don't "cock" the tube with the offset leverage of the table.
1) The range of travel is always 13". Therefore the difference between the maximum height and the minimum height must always be 13". Reducing the bury increases both the maximum and minimum height by the same amount. 5" is the maximum allowed bury.
2) This item does not conform to the shipping table in the Shopping Cart. Additional shipping must be calculated. When you place your order we always call with a shipping quote before billing your card. For a quote in advance, just call 800/959-7245.
3) A 50% nonrefundable deposit will be billed when your order for this item is accepted. The balance will be billed when the product ships.
4) This is a custom made part. You provide the information we need to build this product for you. Once you order it we are going to build it just for you, just as you asked. We never want to see it again, and no one else wants it either. So be careful and order it correctly the first time because it can't be canceled, returned, or magically changed into something different!
5) Regarding repair: The pedestal is designed such that the knob is captive. If the knob is loose, broken, or missing, there is more damage than is apparent. A weld has broken internally. Just threading in a new knob will not fix the problem. The manufacturer can repair a pedestal whose clamp is nonfunctional, but the cost is unknown until they inspect the pedestal to discover the extent of repair needed. The complete pedestal, top and bottom tubes, and bases must be returned to the factory for repair. Call tech support at the link below to arrange a factory inspection, estimate, and repair.