Lifeline stanchion for Florida built Catalina 350, Catalina 375, late Catalina 380's, and Catalina 387. High/low mounting base. The 1/2" through bolt at the base of the stanchion mounts through the top of the toerail.
This stanchion upgrade is similar to the original but stronger. In the additional images below, notice how our 5/16" (original were 1/4") reinforcing rod extends through the mounting base and down its inside surface to strengthen the entire assembly. In addition, we use thicker (.130) stainless than the original (.115) for the mounting base.
• Top of toerail to top of stanchion: 24-1/2"
• Top of toerail to center of top lifeline: 24"
• High/low offset from deck to top of toerail: 1-1/4"
• Diameter: 1"
• Two 1/4" through bolt holes at deck level of main base on 1-1/4" centers.
• Single 1/2" x 2-1/4" threaded stud at base of the stanchion mounts to the top of the toerail.
Caution! Although we believe this is the correct part, be sure to measure carefully to ensure Catalina used this part on your boat. Catalina's vendor was inconsistent with their supply of this stanchion especially during early production.