Stern pulpit for the Catalina 380. The mounting holes will most likely have to be filled and redrilled.
You must verify the dimensions of the pulpit are suitable for your use. It is always possible the pulpit size changed during production but the change was not recorded.
This custom product will be made to your dimensions. Click on the Measurement Drawing in the "Read More..." area below. Print the required drawing then email or fax the completed and signed drawing back to us.
Due to variations from one pulpit to the next not indicated by the Measurement Drawing alone, please include a photo of your pulpit with your order form.
• Materials are T316 stainless steel.
• Tubing is 1" O.D. with a .049 wall thickness.
• Light bracket in original location will accept Aqua Signal 25 light.
• Light wire exit is provided.
• Light wire is pulled through rail.
• Lifeline mount points welded in original locations.
• Ladder latch available if needed. See part #Z1922 suggested below
1)The original welding fixture doesn't have mounting holes on stanchions
. Indexing available upon request for those that do not wish to fill and re-drill deck mount holes. Please see Indexing part #Z2337 suggested below.
2) This item does not conform to the shipping table in the Shopping Cart. Additional shipping must be calculated. When you place your order we always call with a shipping quote before billing your card. For a quote in advance, just call 800/959-7245.
3) An additional packaging charge also applies to this item.
4) A 50% nonrefundable deposit will be billed when your order for this item is accepted. The balance will be billed when the product ships.
5) This is a custom made part. You provide the information we need to build this product for you. Once you order it we are going to build it just for you, just as you asked. We never want to see it again, and no one else wants it either. So be careful and order it correctly the first time because it can't be canceled, returned, or magically changed into something different!