- COVID illness at some small marine manufacturers have caused supply chain issues and some unexpected delays. If the delay affects your order, we'll let you know.
- During Covid, order processing is taking 1 to 2 business days.
- Receive updates on your UPS shipments and reroute packages with UPS My Choice: click here to sign up.
Applications include these engines (and the boats that we are aware used these engines... There could be other combinations as well):
• 4JHE (Catalina 42 until 1991)
• 4JH2GB (Catalina 42 1991 - 1999)
• 4JH2-HT-BE Turbo (Catalina 470 & Catalina 50, hull numbers unknown)
• 4JH2-UTE Turbo (Catalina 50 hull numbers unknown)
(Catalina 400 Hull 155 to 313, Catalina 42 #701 to 902, Morgan 440 & 45, hull numbers unknown)
• 4JH3-TE Turbo (Catalina 470, hull numbers unknown)
The part number for belt is 25132-004600.
Caution: If your engine has had the alternator upgraded you may need a different belt.
Note: We carry these parts for your convenience though you may find them elsewhere less expensive due to the manufacturer's restricted distribution.