Set of replacement sheaves and stainless steel clevis pins for Edson pedestal cross wire idler plate.
Boats that use these sheaves:
• Catalina 42
• Catalina 470 (Order two sets for the double helm configured Catalina 470)
(2) 6" Aluminum Sheaves
(2) 5/8" Stainless Steel Clevis Pins (not shown in photo)
1) Note that until 1989 Edson used bronze pins with the idler plate sheaves that wear out. They do not show any wear when looking at the pins from the ends. They must be removed for inspection to check for wear and to ensure they are stainless steel.
2) This item does not conform to the shipping table in the Shopping Cart. Additional shipping must be calculated. When you place your order we always call with a shipping quote before billing your card. For a quote in advance, just call 800/959-7245.
3) A 50% nonrefundable deposit will be billed when your order for this item is accepted. The balance will be billed when the product ships.
4) When you order a special order item it sets off a chain of events like Willie Wonka in the chocolate factory. Once you turn the valve the chocolate is coming down the pipe. If you then decide you want caramel, the chocolate is still going to come out of the pipe. We can't put the Chocolate back in the pipe, so someone is going to have to eat it, and it's not going to be us! Your order can't be canceled, returned, or magically changed into caramel, so please order carefully the first time!