This gasket fits the Lewmar 7-1/2" x 16-3/4" stainless steel opening port. Catalina started using these ports in April of 2006. They replaced the older aluminum framed ports and use a different style gasket. New Standard ports secure closed with two dogs which close by pushing them toward the lens with your thumbs.
• (4 ea) Catalina 315 and Catalina 355
• (4 ea) Catalina 387 (forward, 2 port and 2 starboard)
• (6 ea) Catalina 350, Catalina 400 and Catalina 42
• (8 ea) Catalina 375, and Catalina 385
• (8 ea) Catalina 445
• (9 ea) Catalina 440
• (10 ea) Catalina 470
There may be other uses we are not aware of. They may also not have been used every year the boat was produced.
Port Identification Information: • Outside of mounting flange (measured on the outside of the boat): 425mm x 191mm (about 16-3/4" x 7-11/16")
• Cut out size: 405mm x 171mm (about 15-15/16" x 6-3/4")
Please note that these ports are built in England and made to metric system standard dimensions. All Imperial equivalents are approximate.
1) Boats built before 2006 used several different aluminum framed versions.
2) Depending on the size of the port, may include tape to install between the frame and the gasket as shown in the attached installation drawing in "Technical Support" below. Lewmar Size 7RE Stainless Steel