This is an improved screen for the 6-15/16" x 12-11/16" Lewmar opening port, old standard and new standard. This port's lens measures 4-1/2" x 10-3/8" and has paddle like dogs which flip up and down to open and close the port or rotating dogs.
This new screen is improved in several ways:
• Unlike the old screens, they can be installed from inside the boat. The securing bars on the inside of the screen can be easily gripped while fitting the screen.
• They can remain in place even when the port is closed.
• Sliding clips are more secure than the original screen. They engage between the frame and the seal to lock the flyscreen in place.
• The new screens have a stainless wire frame that has more integrity than the old plastic frame.
• Catalina 25
• Capri 26
• Catalina 27
• Catalina 28
• Catalina 42
There may be other uses we are not aware of. They were also not used every year the boat was produced.
• Outside of mounting flange (measured on the outside of the boat): 323mm x 176mm (about (12-11/16" x 6-15/16")
• Cut out size: 303mm x 156mm (about 11-15/16" x 6-1/8")
• 10-3/8" x 4-3/4"
Please note that these ports are built in England and made to metric system standard dimensions. All Imperial equivalents are approximate. Lewmar Size 0