Replacement screen for Lewmar 7-1/2" x 17-11/16" opening port Fits our number Z2585 port pictured below.
This new screen is improved in several ways:
• Unlike the old screens, they can be installed from inside the boat. The securing bars on the inside of the screen can be easily gripped while fitting the screen.
• They can remain in place even when the port is closed.
• Sliding clips are more secure than the original screen. They engage between the frame and the seal to lock the flyscreen in place.
• The new screens have a stainless wire frame that has more integrity than the old plastic frame.
• To the best of our knowledge, these ports are used only in the C-42.
There may be other uses we are not aware of. There may be other uses we are not aware of. They were also not used every year the boat was produced.If you have this port and your boat isn't a Catalina 42, please let us know. We love sharing this information with fellow sailors like yourself.
• Outside of mounting flange (measured on the outside of the boat): 449mm x 191mm (about (17-11/16" x 7-1/2")
• Cut out size: 429mm x 171mm (about 16-7/8" x 6-3/4")
• Height: 5-1/4"
• Width: 15-7/16"
Please note that these ports are built in England and made to metric system standard dimensions. All Imperial equivalents are approximate.