Direct original equipment manufacturer, OEM, replacement holding tank vent fitting used on the Catalina 28, Catalina 320 and the Catalina 42 and possibly others. This fitting has a 100 degree angle and a removable cap. It was typically installed through the hull, just below the rub rail.
• Built-in baffle to prevent contamination of fresh water tanks
• Made from Nylon for corrosion resistance
• Cap diameter: 1-1/4"
• Hose diameter: 5/8
• Maximum hull thickness: 5/8"
• Required mounting hole diameter: .82" (use a 3/4" hole saw)
• Elbow angle: 100 degrees provides for easier installation of hose clamp
The original vents used by Catalina had caps that were chrome plated. Often times the chrome plating would peal off of the plastic, so Catalina switched over to the all black plastic finish. The caps from this part will work on the earlier vents as well.