Table pedestal base for the interior dining table. Two of these bases are used per boat, one attached to the bottom of the table, and one attached to the cabin sole. Sold each, so order two if you need both the upper and lower bases.
Used in the following boats (there may be others as well):
• Catalina 250 Wing Keel
• Catalina 28
• Catalina 30 Dinette Model
• Catalina 42 (two complete sets of two used)
This base is molded from Marelon, the same material as is used in most through hull fittings. It is coated silver in color to compliment silver anodized pedestals
This base is used only with fixed length tubes. Telescoping pedestals use a different part number due to their different inside diameter.
• Height: 2-7/16"
• Outside diameter: 9-7/8"
• Inside diameter (at top of taper): 2-15/16"
• Fasteners: 6 ea 1/4" round or pan head
• Fastener hole spacing: 8-3/4" diameter, center to center .
1) Always measure the part you are replacing before ordering. Although we know that thousands of Catalinas used this part, on occasion Catalina may have been forced to substitute a different product.
2) A 50% nonrefundable deposit will be billed when your order for this special order item is accepted. The balance will be billed when the product ships.
3) When you order a special order item it sets off a chain of events like Willie Wonka in the chocolate factory. Once you turn the valve the chocolate is coming down the pipe. If you then decide you want caramel, the chocolate is still going to come out of the pipe. We can't put the Chocolate back in the pipe, so someone is going to have to eat it, and it's not going to be us! Your order can't be canceled, returned, or magically changed into caramel, so please order carefully the first time!
Caution: This part is not compatible with the "Bow Tie" table pedestal system, nor will it fit a telescoping table pedestal design.