Original equipment lower spreaders for the later Catalina 42 Mast. Trim tapered for reduced weight aloft. Sold by the pair.
• Length, minimum: 54-1/2"
• Length, maximum: 55-1/4"
• Width, outboard, tapered end: 3-1/16"
• Width, inboard: 4-1/4"
• Height, maximum: 1-3/8"
• Clevis pin hole spacing, center to center: 2-5/8"
• Hole location for spreader end fitting: 11/16" in from the end
1) These spreaders are for the later Catalina 42 mast which are attached to a stainless steel spreader bar with (2) clevis pins. If your spreader has only (1) clevis pin, securing it to a welded on spreader base, see part T1976 in "May we also suggest" below.
2) This item does not conform to the shipping table in the Shopping Cart. Additional shipping must be calculated. When you place your order we always call with a shipping quote before billing your card. For a quote in advance, just call 800/959-7245.
3) A 50% nonrefundable deposit will be billed when your order for this item is accepted. The balance will be billed when the product ships.
4) This is a custom made part. You provide the information we need to build this product for you. Once you order it we are going to build it just for you, just as you asked. We never want to see it again, and no one else wants it either. So be careful and order it correctly the first time because it can't be canceled, returned, or magically changed into something different!