Original equipment upper spreaders for the later Catalina 42 Mast. Trim tapered for reduced weight aloft. Sold by the pair.
• Length, minimum: 38"
• Length, maximum: 39-1/2"
• Width, outboard, tapered end: 3-1/16"
• Width, inboard: 4-1/4"
• Height, maximum: 1-3/8"
• Clevis pin hole spacing, center to center: 2-5/8"
• Hole location for spreader end fitting: 11/16" in from the end
1) These spreaders are for the later Catalina 42 mast which are attached to a stainless steel spreader bar with (2) clevis pins. If your spreader has only (1) clevis pin, securing it to a welded on spreader base, see part T2009 in "May we also suggest" below.
2) This item does not conform to the shipping table in the Shopping Cart. Additional shipping must be calculated. When you place your order we always call with a shipping quote before billing your card. For a quote in advance, just call 800/959-7245.
3) A 50% nonrefundable deposit will be billed when your order for this item is accepted. The balance will be billed when the product ships.
4) When you order a special order item it sets off a chain of events like Willie Wonka in the chocolate factory. Once you turn the valve the chocolate is coming down the pipe. If you then decide you want caramel, the chocolate is still going to come out of the pipe. We can't put the Chocolate back in the pipe, so someone is going to have to eat it, and it's not going to be us! Your order can't be canceled, returned, or magically changed into caramel, so please order carefully the first time!