Catalina Direct is the largest supplier of Catalina Yacht parts in the country. We specialize in parts, custom up-grades, and accessories. Worldwide delivery available.
As soon as we started carrying these stainless steel wine glasses, my wife took a set and had them engraved for use aboard Steamboat Willie. They look great and consequently we are now offering them in engraved sets of four.
They're engraved with a fiber laser that burns away a tiny bit of the stainless surface, leaving permanent lettering in a warm black color with a slight, pleasant to the touch, texture.
They are beautifully crafted, light weight and easy to stow. When snapped in their storage configuration, they are very compact and have a low center of gravity so they don’t capsize in your cabinets as soon as the boat heels over.
• Durable base snaps into rim for efficient packing and storing
• Stable, non-slip base grips uneven surfaces
• Wine glass holds 10.8 oz.
• Sold in sets of 4
• Personalized with Boat Name and Title
1) Please enter your Boat Name in the "Additional Comments" field in "Shipping Options" during checkout. Each glass will have the same boat name.
2) You may choose a different Title for each glass using the drop down menus when you place your order.
3) This is a custom made part. You provide the information we need to create this product for you. Once you order it we are going to build it just for you, just as you asked. We never want to see it again, and no one else wants it either. So be careful and order it correctly the first time because it can't be canceled, returned, or magically changed into something different!
4) A 50% nonrefundable deposit will be billed when your order for this item is accepted. The balance will be billed when the product ships.
I first encountered these wine glasses in the Canadian Gulf Islands. We had sailed a Catalina 445 north from Vancouver and rendezvoused at George Harbor with my brother. They were heading south from Alaska aboard their 47’ classic wooden ketch. Once we were safely rafted up, we invited them over for a glass of wine. As perfect sailing guests, they naturally brought their own wine glasses.
After the usual greetings we settled in to watch the sun set. As I offered wine all ‘round, I noticed the impressive design and quality of the wine glasses that they had brought aboard. After the first glass was emptied, I was surprised see my brother unscrew the bowl, flip it over, nest the parts and snap the bowl onto the base.
Turns out they had received the glasses as a gift so they had no idea where that he’d come from. As soon as we returned to work, I put Todd on the case and we added them to our inventory to share with other Catalina owners.Lowell
CP-22 Steamboat Willie and Catalina charters everywhere
Owner, Catalina Direct
Click Here to meet the Catalina Direct Crew.