"Tack" your spinnaker without a spinnaker pole!
The spinnaker Tacker allows you to fly a traditional (symmetrical) spinnaker without the need for a spinnaker pole. It simplifies flying a cruising (asymmetrical) spinnaker as well. And it accommodates flying the spinnaker with your heads'l furled.
The Tacker attaches to the clew
of the spinnaker and wraps around the furled headsail. A downhaul
is also attached to the clew of the spinnaker, which is lead downward to a turning block to bring it aft or is just simply tacked to the deck. This is done so that the spinnaker flies free of the pulpit. With the downhaul led aft, you can control the sail trim quite easily for optimum sail performance.
• Height, overall: around 9-1/2"
• Furled sail circumference, approximate maximum:
1) This item does not conform to the shipping table in the Shopping Cart. Additional shipping must be calculated. When you place your order we always call with a shipping quote before billing your card. For a quote in advance, just call 800/959-7245.
2) A 50% nonrefundable deposit will be billed when your order for this custom made item is accepted. The balance will be billed when the product ships.
3) When you order this special order item it sets off a chain of events like Willie Wonka in the chocolate factory. Once you turn the valve the chocolate is coming down the pipe. If you then decide you want caramel, the chocolate is still going to come out of the pipe. We can't put the Chocolate back in the pipe, so someone is going to have to eat it, and it's not going to be us! Your order can't be canceled, returned, or magically changed into caramel, so please order carefully the first time!