Halyard set for the early Capri 16.5 when supplied with Catalina's in-house made mast (not the later mast made by Selden). Made with a dacron jacket over a Dyneema core. Includes whip widgets to finish off the bitter ends.
In order to save money, we recommend reusing your old halyard shackles and securing them to the halyards with a bowline, just as the factory did. You can reuse your jib halyard purchase block as well. If you need new shackles, see the related items below.
• Diameter: 1/4"
• Length: 17' x 2 (jib) and 44' (main)
• Construction: Double braid continuous strand line without mill splices (see "Technical Support" below for the full story)
• Fiber: Polyester cover, w/ Dyneema core
• Stretch: Extremely low, approximately 1/4 that of polyester
• Color: White with red markers (jib) and white with blue markers (main)
The length of this item is based on the original factory specifications. However, the previous owner, like Captain Jack Sparrow, may have had an entirely different idea about how to rig a boat! Please confirm this is the correct length for your particular boat. We cut it from a long length and can't splice it back together again. Your order cannot be canceled, returned or exchanged, but, like Jack, you may have a different idea of what you can use it for!