Coronado 15 masthead is no longer available. Instead of incurring the expense of a whole new rig for the lack of a masthead, we have assembled a retrofit kit to use the new Capri 16.5 masthead on the OEM Coronado 15 spars. This kit works with an adapter, includes screws to fasten to the original spar, and a 51' by 1/4" Dyneema halyard with shackle.
• Diameter: 1/4"
• Length: 51'
• Construction: Double braid continuous strand line without mill splices (see "Read More" below for the full story)
• Fiber: Polyester cover, w/ Dyneema core
• Stretch: Extremely low, approximately 1/4 that of polyester
• Color: White with blue markers
1) This kit is not intended for use on a boat that is sailed with a trapeze or raced. If you are racing the boat and/or using a trapeze, give technical support a call to discuss replacement masthead options for your Coronado 15.
2) The length of this item is based on the original factory specifications. However, the previous owner, like Captain Jack Sparrow, may have had an entirely different idea about how to rig a boat! Please confirm this is the correct length for your particular boat. We cut it from a long length and can't splice it back together again. Your order cannot be canceled, returned or exchanged, but, like Jack, you may have a different idea of what you can use it for!