Lower shroud set for the Capri 16. Made from type 316 uncoated stainless steel wire.
Sold per pair
• Length (pin in fork to end of stud): 9' 1"
• Includes complete turnbuckles with t-bolts and toggles with clevis and cotter pins
1) We use an aircraft fork at the top of the new shroud. Clevis and cotter pins are supplied for each fork. Cut off your old shroud at the tang. Pin the new shroud onto the tang using the provided clevis and cotter pins. This method avoids having to remove the old tangs which sometimes results in compromising the self tapped threads in the aluminum mast.
2) We build these for you to the typical length of 9' 1" pin to end of stud. Since we make these to a nominal length of 9' 1", we highly recommend you measure your old rigging to check for variations from this standard dimension. If you need a different length, please call our sales staff for assistance.
3) By ordering this part you agree to having it made to the standard 9' 1" length. Once you order it we are going to build it just for you, just as you asked. We never want to see it again, and no one else wants it either. So be careful and order it correctly the first time because it can't be canceled, returned, or magically changed into something different!