Custom aluminum fuel tank for the Catalina 309. 25 gallon capacity. Includes fuel gauge sender. Many of the early fuel tanks were only 0.090" thick, while our standard thickness is 0.125".
You must verify the dimensions of the tank are suitable for your use. It is always possible the tank size changed during production but the change was not recorded.
This custom product will be made to your dimensions. Click on the Measurement Drawing in the "Technical Support" area below. Print the required drawing then email or fax the completed and signed drawing back to us.
We suggest the installation of an inspection port to facilitate future cleaning of the tank. See "May we also suggest" below to add it to your tank order.
• Height: 12-1/2"
• Width: 29"
• Length: 36"
• Capacity: 25 gallons
• Wall Thickness: 0.125" aluminum
• Sending Unit (included) has a range of 240-33 Ohms
1) This item does not conform to the shipping table in the Shopping Cart. Additional shipping must be calculated. When you place your order we always call with a shipping quote before billing your card. For a quote in advance, just call 800/959-7245.
2) An additional packaging charge also applies to this item.
3) A fuel tank is not deck hardware that is polished to present a beautiful shine to guests onboard. Tanks are fabricated on a metal bench by a guy wearing a welding visor that he can't see out of. Welding spatter that ends up between the tank and his bench will scratch the tank as it is moved about while welding. Every tank has scratches and imperfections that, due to its nature and the fact that it is hidden in a locker when installed, are not polished out before shipping. Cosmetic scratches, dings and abrasions are not considered defects.