Custom aluminum fuel tank for Catalina 310. 27 gallon capacity. Includes fuel gauge sender. Many of the early fuel tanks were only 0.090" thick, our standard thickness is 0.125".
There are two very similar tanks for this application. The differences are the pick up and return locations. This tank has the pick up 2" from the edge and the return is 9-1/2" from the edge.
You must verify the dimensions of the tank are suitable for your use. It is always possible the tank size changed during production but the change was not recorded.
This custom product will be made to your dimensions. Click on the Measurement Drawing in the "Technical Support" area below. Print the required drawing then email or fax the completed and signed drawing back to us.
We suggest the installation of inspection ports to facilitate future cleaning of the tank. Since there is a baffle in the tank, two inspection ports are required to achieve full access to the tank. See the "May we also suggest" below to add them to your tank order.
• Height: 11-1/2"
• Width: 39"
• Length: 18-3/8"
• Wall Thickness: 0.125" aluminum
• Capacity: 27 gallons
• Sending Unit (included) has a range of 240-33 Ohms
1) Given how big this tank is compared to the boat size, it may be difficult to remove your old tank. Please ensure that you can get the old tank out of the boat before ordering a new tank.
2) This item does not conform to our standard shipping policies. Call 800-959-7245 (800-959-SAIL) for a shipping estimate.
3) An additional packaging charge also applies to this item.
4) A 50% nonrefundable deposit will be billed when your order for this special order item is accepted.
5) When you order a special order item it sets off a chain of events like Willie Wonka in the chocolate factory. Once you turn the valve the chocolate is coming down the pipe. If you then decide you want caramel, the chocolate is still going to come out of the pipe. We can't put the Chocolate back in the pipe, so someone is going to have to eat it, and it's not going to be us! Your order can't be canceled, returned, or magically changed into caramel, so please order carefully the first time!
6) A fuel tank is not deck hardware that is polished to present a beautiful shine to guests onboard. Tanks are fabricated on a metal bench by a guy wearing a welding visor that he can't see out of. Welding spatter that ends up between the tank and his bench will scratch the tank as it is moved about while welding. Every tank has scratches and imperfections that, due to its nature and the fact that it is hidden in a locker when installed, are not polished out before shipping. Cosmetic scratches, dings and abrasions are not considered defects.