This riser arm (also referred to as a hatch adjuster) is used on the cast aluminum framed hatch found on many Catalinas including the Catalina 27, Catalina 30, Catalina 320, Catalina 34, Catalina 36, and Catalina 34. Check the additional photo below carefully to ensure that this is the correct part.
Not all hatches use this length tube. Measure your hatch and compare dimensions here to ensure a proper fit.
• Length eye to eye (fully extended): 7-7/8"
• Length eye to eye (fully retracted): 4-3/4"
• Tube length: 5-1/2"
• Tube diameter: 3/8:
• Length overall black casting: 4-3/8"
• Knob outside diameter: 1-3/4" labeled "BOMAR"
• Holes: Cleared for 5/16" diameter fasteners included
• Fasteners (2): 3/4" long, Allen head, w/ shoulder and self tapping threads, scored to lock them in place once installed
1) When you order this special order item it sets off a chain of events like Willie Wonka in the chocolate factory. Once you turn the valve the chocolate is coming down the pipe. If you then decide you want caramel, the chocolate is still going to come out of the pipe. We can't put the Chocolate back in the pipe, so someone is going to have to eat it, and it's not going to be us! Your order can't be canceled, returned, or magically changed into caramel, so please order carefully the first time!
2) A 50% nonrefundable deposit will be billed when your order for this item is accepted. The balance will be billed when the product ships.