Galley faucet for larger Catalnas with double sinks. Ultra compact mounting base provides for mounting directly to the hole in the sink flange or, on boats with a larger countertop, mounted in the limited space available on the counter itself.
Since sailboats use deep sinks and have limited room for countertops, there is very little space to work inside the cabinets below. Catalina eliminates any installation challenge by installing the faucet before the sink is installed. But once the sink is installed, it is nearly impossible to replace the faucet. No, a deep socket wrench is not deep enough to accommodate the long brass tube you can see in the photo above.
This is why Catalina Direct supplies a special, custom, deep socket wrench for use during installation. Its depth allows you to drive the nut all the way to the top of the brass tube. It's length helps you to reach the nut even though it is hidden behind the deep sink. You can thank us when the project is completed without the addition of foul language and bloody knuckles!
• Nozzle mounted selector button to switch from spray to stream.
• Single lever control conserves limited fresh water by making it easy to control flow and temperature with one hand.
• Chrome finish
• Long hose for rinsing deep pots.
• Overall base diameter: 2.169"
• Designed for cutout: 1-1/2"
• Overall height, mounting surface to top of handle: 10"
• Over height, mounting surface to top of spout: 7"
• Connection hoses: 28-1/2" long
• Connection: Thread Type 1/4" female pipe thread
• Center of spout base to center of nozzle overhang: approx. 8-3/4"
Remember that a 1/4" pipe thread does not measure 1/4". Measured with a caliper, the 1/4" male pipe thread measures 0.540, or a bit over 1/2".
C-355, C-425, C-445