Galley faucet. Swivel J-spout faucet head, chrome plated brass with chromed spout tube. Thread Type 1/2" Female.
• Overall base diameter: 1.79"
• Designed for cutout: 1-1/4"
• Carefully installed and centered over the cutout, will work in a cutout as large as 1-3/8"
• Overall height, mounting surface to top of spout: 9-3/4"
• Connection hoses: 8" long
• Connection: Thread Type 1/2" female pipe thread
• Center of spout base to center of nozzle overhang: approx. 6-1/2"
1) Remember that a 1/2" pipe thread does not measure 1/2". Measured with a caliper, the female thread measures closer to 3/4".
2) Customers report that this new low lead fixture has hoses that are a few inches shorter than the old soldered coper tubing. In most cases there has been enough extra supply hose in the boat to accommodate the shorter hose. If there isn't enough slack in the boat's supply hoses, you may find it necessary to replace those hoses with longer lengths.
3) The overhang dimension will not accurately inform you of whether or not the faucet will overspray the side of the sink, as the water exits the nozzle at an angle. If you are retrofitting this from a different design faucet, you will need to allow for this.