No longer available. See possible replacement option in "May we also suggest" below.
Shower assembly to replace or add a stern mounted shower. Includes hot and cold valve, shower head, and molded white acrylic capped ABS plastic enclosure for superior color and gloss retention.
• UV resistant acrylic over the ABS protects the surface for gloss and color retention
• Shower head with Massage-Off-Shower positions for convenient water conservation while showering
• Stainless steel hinges and fasteners for longevity
• Width: 11-1/2" (256 mm)
• Height: 8-1/2" (190 mm)
• Depth: 3-7/8" (105 mm)
• Center to center of inlet fittings: 4" (102 mm)
• Hose length: 10' (3048 mm)
• Width: 9" (216 mm)
• Height: 6" (152 mm)
1) Although we expect this enclosure to fit your Catalina, It is very possible that, due to availability issues of the enclosure during production, Catalina may have been forced to use a different enclosure on your boat. Be sure to check both the overall dimensions of the enclosure and the dimensions of the hole in your boat (the cut out) to ensure this is the correct assembly for your boat before ordering.
2) Shower enclosures produced before 2005 use a different valve that had different dimensions and is no longer available. Since the dimensions of the currently available replacement valve are different, if a valve built in 2004 or earlier fails, the entire enclosure must be replaced with this shower enclosure assembly.
3) The manufacturer reports records of Catalina Yachts having purchased a wider version of this enclosure. They do not know and we have no record that indicate which boats the wider enclosure might have been used in. If you need a wider enclosure, there is a possibility we can have one made for you. See the tech support link, displayed at the bottom of every web page, to contact us with such a request. C-425