Electric marine head with remote intake pump and push button control. Designed for the 12 Volt systems used on Catalinas. Standard equipment on many of the 5 series models.
Raritan designed its compact base to be mounted where your earlier manual head was mounted. The pump/base assembly can be rotated at 90 degrees relative to the china bowl for versatility when retrofitting to your boat.
• Powerful flush action
• Low water usage, as little as 1 quart (1 liter)
• Bowl can be rotated 90 degrees for mounting in confined spaces
• Full size joker valve reduce clogs
• Stainless steel macerating blade
• Marine size bowl
• Self-priming inlet pump (included) can be run dry
• Separation of intake and discharge means dirty water cannot enter bowl if seal fails
• Both 90 degree and straight discharge included
• Soft close seat and lid
• Easy repair of inlet and outlet pumps, see "May we also suggest" below for the repair kits
1) We have not mounted this head to every version of every model Catalina built. Be sure to print and use the template found under "Read More" below to confirm fit before ordering. Confirm the dimensions of the template match the dimensions printed on the template to ensure the size of the template wasn't scaled during printing.
2) When you order this special order item it sets off a chain of events like Willie Wonka in the chocolate factory. Once you turn the valve the chocolate is coming down the pipe. If you then decide you want caramel, the chocolate is still going to come out of the pipe. We can't put the Chocolate back in the pipe, so someone is going to have to eat it, and it's not going to be us! Your order can't be canceled, returned, or magically changed into caramel, so please order carefully the first time!
3) A 50% nonrefundable deposit will be billed when your order for this item is accepted. The balance will be billed when the product ships
4) This item does not conform to the shipping table in the Shopping Cart. Additional shipping must be calculated. When you place your order we always call with a shipping quote before billing your card. For a quote in advance, just call 800/959-7245. C-355, C-375, C-385, C-445