MareLube Valve is an advanced lubrication formula refined by Forespar to suit the needs of boaters in maintaining their marine plumbing systems. With its excellent film strength it is far superior to petroleum and white oil based greases - giving better performance and longer service life.
Made from long-lasting synthetic and PTFE-based lubricants, MareLube Valve is formulated using advanced lubrication technology designed to keep marine valve seals and balls working smoothly.
It is a pure synthetic, clear, non-staining and nontoxic lube that is perfect for traditional bronze fittings, as well as all composite plumbing fixtures like Forespar's Marelon parts. Since MareLube is not petroleum based it will not degrade seals and O rings.
Also works well on hinges, tracks and almost anything else that moves. Being a synthetic grease, MareLube operates over a wide temperature range from Tropical to Arctic conditions.
All marine valves require regular lubrication and regular activation of the handle. This application of MareLube should ideally occur and the beginning and end of every boating season. Apply liberally to valves seals, balls and any other moving parts.
Available in 4 oz. jars, MareLube Valve is the perfect lubricant for seasonal maintenance and to use onboard to keep things working smoothly.
Watch our video below to discover just how much difference MareLube makes when applied to ball valves.
• Specifically designed for superior lubrication of Marelon, bronze or stainless valves.
• Clear, non-staining and nontoxic lube that works equally well in fresh or salt water
• Keeps moving parts moving and has many lubrication uses around the boat, house or shop.
• Effectively fights corrosion - Nonconductive.
• Operating temperature range -10° F to 350° F (-24° C to 163° C).
• Contains no petroleum. A pure synthetic lubricant.
• NSF/USDA H-1 registered, which gives it full acceptability for use in all areas where incidental food or water contact may occur.