Catalina Direct is the largest supplier of Catalina Yacht parts in the country. We specialize in parts, custom up-grades, and accessories. Worldwide delivery available.
Liquid MareLube is designed for valves where access is difficult or convenience is desired. Simply pour Liquid MareLube into the system through the valve tailpipe or hose, and activate the handle of the valve or seacock.
Liquid MareLube is specially formulated using advanced PTFE lubrication technology designed to keep marine valve seals and balls working smoothly. Designed to be used when the boat is hauled and for those valves in difficult areas to reach and service.
All marine valves and seacocks require regular lubrication and regular activation of the handle. This application of MareLube should ideally occur and the beginning and end of every boating season. Not lubricating regularly - especially when they are hard to reach - can lead to equipment failure and worse.
Pour Liquid MareLube into the closed valve, or the hose going to the valve, and then work the valve handle as the MareLube runs through it. This action will draw lubrication into the seals and around the ball. Best if you can plug the thru-hull from the outside and use a bucket to capture the run-off for re-use.
This is a true Readily Biodegradable* and biorenewable liquid lubricant. A blend of high quality biodegradable USA grown vegetable oils, treated with the most effective antioxidants, and PTFE micropowder. Contains no phenols, VOCs, ozone depleting chemicals, SARA Title 313 chemicals, heavy metals, greenhouse gases, or Prop. 65 Chemicals. Dispose of used product properly and do not discharge into waters.
When access is difficult - Liquid MareLube is the answer.
Available in a convenient 16 oz. liquid formula that can be poured directly into plumbing and drain systems.
Watch our video below to discover just how much difference MareLube makes when applied to your ball valves.
• Specifically designed for superior lubrication of Marelon, bronze or stainless valves.
• Just pour into drains or head systems to help lubricate valves when the boat is hauled.
• MareLube Liquid is a nontoxic lube that works equally well in fresh or salt water.
• Long Lasting PTFE lubrication - Temp range -20° F to 520° F.
• Nontoxic and Readily Biodegradable.*
• NSF/USDA H-1 registered, which gives it full acceptability for use in all areas where incidental food or water contact may occur.
• ISO 9001 Certified.
* "Readily Biodegradable" means that at least 70% of a substance will be broken down by living organisms within 28 days and thus removed from the environment as defined by the OECD.