This 3/4" seacock is configured to accept a male through hull fitting and a 3/4" National Pipe Straight Mechanical (NPSM) fitting inside the boat. Used as the inlet for dripless packing glands in conjunction with a scoop strainer, part Z3801, listed below in "May we also suggest".
Molded Marelon offers superior strength and corrosion resistance. Marelon is lightweight, corrosion and electrolysis free, ideal for thru-hull valves. Marelon is a modern material formulation of polymer composite compounds that uses resins and additives to produce an extremely strong marine-grade product that will not deteriorate like traditional bronze marine plumbing parts. Ideal for above and below the waterline applications.
• Valve configuration: 3/4" female National Pipe Straight Mechanical (NPSM)
• Barb size: N/A
• Height from base to top of handle when valve is open: 3-7/8"
• Thru-hull outside diameter: 1-3/32"
• Thru-hull inside diameter: 5/8"
• Thru-hull length overall: 3"