Bow pulpit for Catalina 28 and Catalina 30 MkII and MkIII. Also used on Catalina 310s up to and including hull 44 and 320s up to and including hull 1058 which were built in California.
• Rails are made on original welding fixture.
• Materials are T316 stainless steel.
• Tubing is 1" O.D. with a .049 wall thickness.
• Light bracket in original location will accept Aqua Signal 25 light.
• Light wire exit through port
• Messenger line installed for bow light wiring.
• Lifeline mount points welded in original locations.
• Picture is of welding model.
1) You must verify the dimensions of the pulpit are suitable for your use. It is always possible the pulpit size changed during production but the change was not recorded. Some models were supplied with the optional "Euro" style with an opening created at the forward rail for access to a gangway or dock. See #S8291 for the "Euro" Style bow pulpit or #S8289 for the Catalina 28 MkII Euro Style bow pulpit.
2) This custom product will be made to your dimensions. Click on the Measurement Drawing in the "Read More..." area below. Print the required drawing then email or fax the completed and signed drawing back to us.
3)The original welding fixture doesn't have mounting holes on stanchions. Indexing available upon request for those that do not wish to fill and re-drill deck mount holes. Please see Indexing part #Z2337 suggested below.
4) This item does not conform to the shipping table in the Shopping Cart. Additional shipping must be calculated. When you place your order we always call with a shipping quote before billing your card. For a quote in advance, just call 800/959-7245.
5) An additional packaging charge also applies to this item.
6) A 50% nonrefundable deposit will be billed when your order for this special order item is accepted. The balance will be billed when the product ships.
7) This is a custom made part. You provide the information we need to build this product for you. Once you order it we are going to build it just for you, just as you asked. We never want to see it again, and no one else wants it either. So be careful and order it correctly the first time because it can't be canceled, returned, or magically changed into something different!