Focus on the things that make sailing more convenient like...
• Roller Furler installation. Step by step instructions for installing a CDI or Schaefer SnapFurl on your Catalina 22.
• Under table latch kit. Keeps the table securely attached to the boat even when the crew leans on the corner.
• Plastic Parts Replacement. Replace high maintenance teak with low maintenance UV resistant plastic trim.
• Rubrail Replacement. Change your weathered rub rail for a new look.
• Increase interior storage with under table drawer kit and under galley access door installation.
• Through the Transom Scuppers Installation. An added measure of safety for your first generation (pre 86) Catalina 22.
• Replacing the interior window vinyl molding
• Overview of the pop top power lift kit installation. Replace that 70 pound lift with a 20 pound nudge. Holds the pop top up and saves fingers too!
• Inboard Genoa track installation. Sail closer to the wind by sheeting your headsail inboard.
• Five Minute Upgrades. Small projects that make a difference in only five minutes.
• DVD format provides random access to articles. For QuickTime Video for Foreign Customers, please see "Technical Support" below...
View the sample video clips below for an idea of the variety of subjects covered and the quality of video production!
Because of the vast number of C-22's sailing, we are able to produce professional instructional videos that Catalina 25 owners can take advantage of too. Although our videos are focused on the Catalina 22, in most cases, upgrade projects on your 25 are similar. The parts are just bigger on your boat. Use the videos to learn professional tips, techniques, and procedures for completing projects aboard your boat. Specifics, measurements for example, may not be correct for the Catalina 25. As always, our technical support staff is available at no charge to assist with your projects. Click the Tech Support link at the bottom of the page for more information about this free service.