Catalina Direct is the largest supplier of Catalina Yacht parts in the country. We specialize in parts, custom up-grades, and accessories. Worldwide delivery available.
Our zinc shaft anodes have several advantages over most zinc anodes you will find on the market.
• More metal: Standard 1" anodes weigh about 14 oz. Ours weigh 1lb 2 oz. 28% more zinc for a longer lifespan.
• Captive fasteners: Special washers hold the fasteners during installation. These help prevent loss during installation, particularly helpful for a diver install.
• Cast-in stainless steel nuts for ease of installation.
• Allen head screws for greater applied torque without stripping a slotted head.
• Copper contact against the shaft provides a more certain and more permanent ground.
• Catalina 27 Caution! Although there are no surviving records indicating so, I recall some very early C-27 inboards equipped with smaller 3/4" or 7/8" shafts
• Catalina 270
• Catalina 28 up to and including hull 724. Also used on hull 727.
• Catalina 30
• Catalina 310
• Catalina 320
• Catalina 34
• Catalina 36
• Catalina 38
For use in salt water.