This port 5" X 12" (nominal size) does not have the custom 1-3/8" long spigot Catalina used but will sometimes work as a less expensive alternative. If the location where the port is located is thin enough, this spigot length may be adequate.
Includes a bug screen. See below for replacement screens.
• Capri 16
• Catalina 25
• Capri 26
• Catalina 27
• Catalina 270
• Catalina 28
• Catalina 30
• Catalina 34 (6 used on some early models)
There may be other uses we are not aware of. They were also not used every year the boat was produced.
• Outside of mounting flange (measured on the outside of the boat): 14-5/8" x 7-3/4"
• Port opening: 11-7/8" x 4-1/2"
• Cut out size: 12-1/2" x 5-1/2"
• Spigot: 1"
1) This is not a direct replacement for the ports typically used by Catalina Yachts. For an exact replacement, see the custom Catalina version port below under "May we also suggest".
2) When you order a special order item it sets off a chain of events like Willie Wonka in the chocolate factory. Once you turn the valve the chocolate is coming down the pipe. If you then decide you want caramel, the chocolate is still going to come out of the pipe. We can't put the Chocolate back in the pipe, so someone is going to have to eat it, and it's not going to be us! Your order can't be canceled, returned, or magically changed into caramel, so please order carefully the first time!