This original equipment replacement engine panel faceplate only for the Catalina 400 and Catalina 470 with a Yanmar 4JH3-TE model engine.
With accommodations for (cutouts):
• Water temperature gauge (120deg.-240deg.)
• Voltmeter gauge (8-18V DC)
• Oil pressure gauge (0-80 PSI)
• Tachometer (0-4K RPM magnetic Flywheel sensor 127 teeth 1500RPM @ 3200Hz) w/ engine hour meter
• High water temperature warning light
• High oil pressure warning light
• Low oil pressure alarm
• Momentary start button
• Momentary stop button
• Push to reset 5 Amp (added 7/7/1999)
• Push to reset 10 Amp (added 9/23/1999)
• Blower switch
• Ignition switch
• Mounting holes w/nylon inserts
• Height: 9-1/2"
• Width: 9-1/2"
1) There are dozens of different engine panels that have very subtle differences. Sometimes the difference is only 1/4" in overall dimensions or there may be a single change in the devices fitted to the panel.
For example, this panel is made with a hole for an engine STOP electric push button. The earlier panel for engines equipped with a manual "T" handle to kill the engine is no longer available.
Always measure and compare both features and dimensions to your existing panel to ensure this item will meet your requirements before ordering.
2) We require a photo of your existing panel to be submitted with every order for a custom replacement faceplate.
3) This is a custom manufactured item, made for you only after you order it. When you place your order item it sets off a chain of events like Willie Wonka in the chocolate factory. Once you turn the valve the chocolate is coming down the pipe. If you then decide you want caramel, the chocolate is still going to come out of the pipe. We can't put the Chocolate back in the pipe, so someone is going to have to eat it, and it's not going to be us! Your order can't be canceled, returned, or magically changed into caramel, so please order carefully the first time!
4) This item does not conform to our standard shipping policies. Please call 1-800-959-7245 for a shipping estimate.
5) A 50% nonrefundable deposit will be billed when your order for this item is accepted. The balance will be billed when the product ships.
6) Caution! Only use warm soapy water, no degreasers or harsh chemical cleaners, to clean the plastic panels.