Capri 22 Tall Rig OEM Seldén mast complete for hull numbers 1259 and later. Catalina began using Seldén rigs on the Capri 22 in 2012, but it can also be retrofitted to earlier models.
When retrofitting to an earlier model, all new standing rigging will be required as the mast hardware and tangs are different than the hardware on the original mast. A new boom is also available as an optional purchase.
• Single spreader fractional rig with 18 degree spreader sweep.
• Deck stepped (mast step not included).
• In section components of masthead spinnaker.
• Provisions for main and genoa halyards.
• Anchor light with cable.
• Steam light with cable.
• Gooseneck mast gooseneck bracket installed (may not be deleted).
• Four swinging sheave foot for leading halyards aft.
• Halyards are not included.
• Used for the standard tall only
This spar is provisioned in two parts with an internal sleeve to facilitate shipping. It is fully assembled at the factory to ensure proper fit, then disassembled for less expensive transport in two shorter lengths. Fasteners and sleeve are provided for reassembly after delivery.
If your existing boom is in good condition you may:
A) To use new fixed mast bracket with your performance boom with tab down the bottom, use #Z2063 Gooseneck Clip. Enlarge 1/4" hole to 7mm diameter to fit metric vertical pin on new mast bracket (~1/32" larger) or…
B) If you have a sliding gooseneck, remove new mast bracket by drilling out the pop rivets, (fill w/ aluminum rivets). Use existing gooseneck slide and clip.
Mast will arrive with new fixed mast bracket installed by the manufacturer. It cannot be deleted.
1) This item does not conform to the shipping table in the Shopping Cart. Additional shipping must be calculated. When you place your order we always call with a shipping quote before billing your card. For a quote in advance, just call 800/959-7245.
2) An additional packaging charge also applies to this item.
3) A 50% nonrefundable deposit will be billed when your order for this item is accepted. The balance will be billed when the product ships.
4) When you order a special order item it sets off a chain of events like Willie Wonka in the chocolate factory. Once you turn the valve the chocolate is coming down the pipe. If you then decide you want caramel, the chocolate is still going to come out of the pipe. We can't put the Chocolate back in the pipe, so someone is going to have to eat it, and it's not going to be us! Your order can't be canceled, returned, or magically changed into caramel, so please order carefully the first time!